Erica Hestu Wahyuni
Erica Hestu Wahyuni, born in Yogyakarta, Java in 1971. Erica started painting in primary school, joining a children’s drawing club (Sanggar Katamsi), which was taught by Suharto PR and Herry Wibowo – Both established painters. Erica is hailed as one of the most promising artists from Indonesia. She studied painting at the prestigious Indonesian Fine Art Institute in Yogyakarta, Indonesia and Surikov Institute of Art, Russia.
- Graduated from Indonesian Fine Art Institute in Yogyakarta.
- Surikov Institute of Art, Russia.
- (1991) “Painting Exhibition of the Cultural Festival of Yogyakarta (FKY)“, Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
- (1993) International Triennial Competition of Painting, Osaka, Japan.
- (1994) “Exhibition of Indonesia Women Painters at the Taman Mini”, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- (1995) “Exhibition of Sixth Dimension”, Jakarta.
- (1996) “A New Wave Group Exhibition”, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- (1997) “At Tresors: The International Fine art Fair”, Singapore.
- (1999) “Women Imaging: Women Group Exhibition”, Philippines
- (2000) Group Exhibition at Linda Gallery and Sembilan Gallery, Indonesia.
- (2005) “Contemporary Art, Group Exhibition”, Jakarta.
- (2005) “Balinese Feast: Group Exhibition”
- (2005) “Celebration of South East Asian Paintings: Group Exhibition”, Singapore.