Fu Xi, born in the 1970 of Sichuan Province, China.
- (1989) Graduated from the Sichuan Fine Art Academy Preparatory School.
- (1993) Graduated from Sichuan Academy of Fine Art, Chongqing, China.
- (2005) Graduated from Sichuan University (MA).
- (1997-Present) Teaching at Sichuan University, Associate Professor.
- (1993) The First Chinese Oil Painting Biennial Exhibition, China National Art Museum, Beijing.
- (1993) Sichuan Oil Painting Exhibition, Chengdu, Sichuan Province
- (2000) The Night of Life, 2002 Series Exhibitions of Contemporary Art, Chengdu, Sichuan Province.
- (2000) Ninth National Fine Art Exhibition-Sichuan Section, Awarded Prize of Outstanding Artwork, Sichuan Province.
- (2000) The Moment-Chinese Contemporary Art the End of Twentieth Century, Art Museum of the University of Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- (2001) Avant-garde Eudemonia-Oil Painting, Chengdu Contemporary Art Exhibition, Sichuan Province.
- (2002) Seeking 2002, Traveling Exhibition of Experiment Art, China.
- (2002) Spring Academic Invitational Exhibition – Second Reflection, Chengdu Modern Art Museum, Sichuan Province.
- (2003) Third China Oil Painting Exhibition, China National Art Museum, Beijing.
- (2003) Hand in Hand-Towards a New Age, Chengdu Art Exhibition of Oil Painting.
- (2003) Sichuan Art Museum, Chengdu, Sichuan Province.
- (2003) The Female and Male Body, Contemporary Art Exhibition, Beijing 798.
- (2004) Crowds and Voids: 11+1, Art Scene Warehouse, Shanghai.
- (2004) Living in Chengdu – Inviting Exhibition of Chinese Contemporary Oil Painting, Shenzhen Art Museum.
- (2005) Living in Chengdu – Inviting Exhibition of Chinese Contemporary Oil Painting, Chengdu Modern Art Museum.
- (2005) 18 Chinese Contemporary Artists, Singapore, Soobin Art Gallery.
- (2005) The Right of Body, Lansekongjian Art Gallery, Chongqing Art Museum.