Born in Singapore, with a professional background in interior architecture design, Lisa is a self-taught artist in oil, watercolor painting and print-making. Honing experiences from 20 years of design work, she applies her deft sense of perspective drawings, sensitivity to textures and juxtaposition of colors coupled with an unorthodox, undeterred approach to her art making. Painted mainly plein-air, her paintings embody the broad field of vision, energy, movement and life one experiences only when outdoors.
Since relocating to Hong Kong, she has been obsessed with recording this city that is bursting with contrast at almost every turn – grit and glam, chaos and clam, spending every available weekend sketching and painting plein-air.
Lisa held her 1st solo-exhibition in May 2016 and participated in various group exhibitions such as Affordable Art Fair and Young Art Taipei, her works have been collected in Asia and Europe.
- 1998 – Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic Singapore, Interior Architecture Design
- 2002 – Group Exhibition, Glenn’s Fine Art Gallery
- 2013 – “15th Annual Teochew Artists Calligraphy & Painting Exhibition” Ngee Ann Kongsi
- 2014 – “We drew the world together” Group exhibition with USK-SG, Global Connect Village
- 2014 – Group exhibition with USK-SG, National Museum of Singapore
- 2014 – “Journey to the West” Group exhibition with USK-SG, Jurong Regional Library
- 2014 – “Down memory lane, up melody plane” Group exhibition, Datang Fine Arts
- 2014 – Self-published “Show Me Manila!” art-travelogue recording Manila
- 2014 – “City Impression @ City Gallery Sketch 1000” Group exhibition with USK-HK, Hong Kong City Gallery
- 2015 – Art Apart Singapore, Parkroyal Hotel
- 2015 – Affordable Art Fair, F1 Pit Building, Art Front Gallery, Singapore
- 2015 – “Heritage” Exhibition, Art Front Gallery, Singapore
- 2015 – “Young Art Taipei”,Sheraton Grande Taipei 9F, Art Front Gallery, Taiwan