Nature is the subject of Pansar’s art. Photograph-like but yet having an element of ethereal abstraction. They depict the human sensorial experience when the sunlight iluminates through the leaves and branches of trees. She engages with the phenomenon of light where she conveys the impressions and emotions arising from the human perception through shape, texture, colour, stature, outline, light, shadow and atmosphere.
- Master’s Degree in Faculty of Architecture department of Fine Arts at King Mongkut’s institue of Technology Ladkrabang, Bangkok, Thailand.
- 2015: “Young Art Taipei”,Sheraton Grande Taipei 9F, Art Front Gallery, Taiwan
- 2015: ASYAAF (Asian Students & Young Artist Art Festival), Gallery LVS, Korea
- 2015: Affordable Art Fair, F1 Pit Building, Art Front Gallery, Singapore
- 2014: Singapore Art Fair 2014, Art Front Gallery, Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre, Singapore
- 2014: Poets: A Visual Culture of Progressive and Modern Thai Art Exhibition, Art Front Gallery, Singapore
- 2012: Art Thesis Exhibition 16th. Department of Fine Art, Faculty of Architecture King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang at Crystal Design Center, Bangkok, Thailand
- 2010: “Nerve” Group at King Mongkut’s Gallery, Bangkok, Thailand
- 2010: “Supermarket” Group at Siam Art, Songkla ,Thailand
- 2010: The 13th Panasonic Contemporary Painting Exhibition
- 2009: “Sofa” group at King Mongkut’s Gallery, Bangkok, Thailand