Wang Zhijie, Born in the 1972 of Shanxi Province. He does painting of voguish and gaudy single girl image in his works, which represents a whole group in our society, namely youngsters around their puberty. They regard themselves as mature and start to get some clue of life, in this age they tend to be most vulnerable to cultural heresies.
- (1997) Graduated from Oil Painting Department of Beijing Institute of Education with Master’s Degree; Now he works and lives in Beijing.
- (2008) Wang Zhijie Solo Exhibition, Michael Schultz Gallery Beijing, Beijing, China.
- (1997) China Art Exposition, Beijing, China.
- (1998) International Art Gallery, Beijing, China.
- (2006) China International Galleries Exposition, Beijing, China.
- (2007) Art Beijing, Beijing, China.
- (2008) Group Exhibition, Red Elation Gallery, Hong Kong.
- (2008) Four Young Chinese Positions, Michael Schultz Gallery, Seoul, Korea
- (2008) Chinese Contemporary, Kunsthalle Dresden, Germany.
- (2008) Pulse New York, New York, USA.
- (2008) China International Gallery Exposition, Beijing, China.
- (2008) Hai Gallery Opening Exhibition, London, UK
- (2008) Hong Kong International Art Fair, Hong Kong, China.
- (2008) Upside Beijing, Por Amor a Arte, Oporto, Portugal.
- (2008) Art Asia, Miami, USA.
- (2009) Art Beijing, Beijing, China.
- (2009) Arto Busan, Korea
- (2009) Asia Top Galleries hotel Art Fair, Seoul, Korea.
- (2010) Art Beijing, Beijing, China.
- (2011) MIAC, Lanzarote, Spain
- (2011) Wang Zhijie & Song Ying Group Show, Seoul, Korea.